The Only LoveLine Youtube Channel Allowed to be linked on LoveLineTapes

Topic The Only LoveLine Youtube Channel Allowed to be linked on LoveLineTapes

Home Community Housekeeping The Only LoveLine Youtube Channel Allowed to be linked on LoveLineTapes

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Giovanni
    Participant
    8 pts

Official Classic LoveLine Youtube Channel

This post has received 2 votes up and 1 vote down.
    #45310 Score: 1
    Giovanni
    Participant
    8 pts

Many listeners are still unaware, the user known as P*****1 on youtube, who has changed his channel title to Classic Loveline is responsible for the official Classic LoveLine podcsast ending, he alone cost us over 1,000 Tapes of lost shows, including 300+ we will now never recover, all so he could get ad money for shows he’s didn’t create, edit nor record.

He purposely removes all music bumpers to avoid the artists taking their cut, he has edited the LoveLine into garbage so he can get paid, to the tune of a small fortune, all for pulling files off of LoveLinetapes and the official CLL podcast despite any amount of begging to wait, he persisted and cost us everything I earned for you, do not link his channel here.

Only link Official Classic LoveLine which can be found here and is a vastly superior archiving effort, don’t go blow the guy who steals my work and tell me it’s wonderful, go to the source of the untouched, un-stepped on gold, Either here, my podcast G.I.O. Get It On or this Youtube Channel.

This post has received 2 votes up and 1 vote down.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.