Summer 2005 Adam "Blowhard" Rant

Topic Summer 2005 Adam "Blowhard" Rant

Home Community Help Me Find… Summer 2005 Adam "Blowhard" Rant

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Moltar

In the summer of 2005, Adam did the best, longest “blowhard” rant I’ve ever heard. He outlined attributes of classic blowhards, with several impressions, and observations like “they always know the random date of the day the looked in the mirror. like ‘April 2nd 1993, i took a good look in the mirror and i realized…”

I had a feeling it was a July show with no guest, but I’m pretty sure I’ve listened to most of the July 2005 shows with no guest and haven’t found it yet. It’s possible that there was a guest that night, but not that I remember.

It was for sure in the months of June, July, or August 2005.

Thanks so much if you can help me find this rant. I heard it live, and have never laughed harder since.

#11612 Score: 0
    pastahero
    5 pts

Not the answer you’re looking for, but he does rant about blowhards who throw around dates on the 1/17/2005 show.

Anyway, I do remember that rant. I’m pretty sure the end-of-show drop that night was “I CHOOSE to be a blowhard with nothing to say,” so you might find it that way.

#11613 Score: 0
    pastahero
    5 pts

2005-07-31, at about 20 minutes or earlier.

#11614 Score: 0
    Moltar

I appreciate you trying to find the rant. I listened to the 7-31-05 one, and sadly that show did not contain the rant I’ve been searching for. Thanks again, still looking for it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.