Ride Captain Ride, Upon Your Mystery Ship…

Topic Ride Captain Ride, Upon Your Mystery Ship…

Home Community Help Me Find… Ride Captain Ride, Upon Your Mystery Ship…

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    teaschultz

Anyone know the episode where Adam repeatedly sings Blues Image’s “Ride Captain Ride” and challenges one of his callers to name the song (which the caller does successfully)?

#11704 Score: 0

I don’t know if this is it, but I’m on May 20, 2003. I remember a few episodes earlier was one where keeps singing Blood Sweat and Tears songs (this is the 2nd episode within a few weeks he’s been big on the BW&T. He briefly sings this song and asks Drew if he remembers it playing at his prom. This might be the Powerman 5000, or Deftones show because he also mentions when he saw Van Halen (before they were Van Halen) shortly after.

It was a really brief mention though so it may not be the episode you talked about. Listen around in that time period and you will find the clip. I apologize if I am not accurate in my recollection of these events. I go through a lot of episodes in a short period of time and they all start to blend in together. Plus I’m usually doing something else while the show is on in the background.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.