Post-2005 recordings?

Topic Post-2005 recordings?

Home Community Wish List Post-2005 recordings?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    BigMike

I don’t think this request is taboo, but I’m wondering why we don’t have any newer recordings? I was raised with Adam and Drew, stopped listening after Adam left, but ever since I got a smart phone I’ve been listening in again and over the past two years I’ve really become fond of Psycho Mike. The Ace Man will live on forever but Mike & Dr Drew have gotten me through many long nights and I’d love to hear some early recordings of Mike to see how he got his start and developed all his characters, etc.

Is it a legal issue? Preventing post-2005 recordings to be uploaded to the net?

Thanks!
    BigMike

#10362 Score: 0
    pastahero
    5 pts

Legal thing. Giovanni (the authority) has given a longer answer in another thread, but basically Westwood One has OKed only the Adam-era shows.

#10363 Score: 0
    BigMike

Thank you very much for the reply! Makes sense now 🙂

Regards,
    BigMike

#10364 Score: 0
    spinfly
    Keymaster
    7 pts

It’s also explained in the site FAQ.

http://www.lovelinetapes.com/faq/

#10365 Score: 0
    Belpit
    Participant

Most of the recordings from May 8, 2007 to the present are available for free on the official website: http://www.lovelineshow.com/programhighlights

#37072 Score: 0
    apurelife
    Participant

Anyone know of an easy way to download these? Or has anyone shared them on a Google Drive? I found a PDF on Reddit someone shared with titles that you throw into the URL template. But I can’t think of an easy way to mass-download the entire thing. I use jDownloader a lot but it doesn’t like the links and I really can’t paste them all one by one with that URL just to copy it into jDownloader. Someone must have figured out an easier way, or done the labour already.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.