Newly uploaded .mp3 show files

Topic Newly uploaded .mp3 show files

Home Community New Stuff Newly uploaded .mp3 show files

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    proudcdnguy
    9 pts

I’ve been uploading .mp3 show files and have been adding “New .mp3!” in the comment section.

A quick search will help you find them.

If there are any specific shows you’d like uploaded as a priority, let me know!

This post has received 4 votes up.
    • This topic was modified 2 years, 8 months ago by proudcdnguy.
    #37266 Score: 1
    AmishComputerUser
    Participant
    5 pts

Thanks!

This post has received 1 vote up.
    #37466 Score: 1
    manwhoispoor
    Participant
    1 pt

The Pharcyde and The Rentals. Back to back shows from January 96, only about a week into Adam hosting without Riki. Two of the funniest super early Adam shows, and sadly missing huge portions of the shows, including some of the best parts.

#37571 Score: 0
    proudcdnguy
    9 pts

Will see what I can do!

#37653 Score: 0
    AmishComputerUser
    Participant
    5 pts

Some of these are littered with commercials. I’d like to get together some sort of collaborative effort where we all take a few of the new shows and declutter them so they’re more listenable. Anyone interested?

#37887 Score: 0
    Giovanni
    Participant
    8 pts

Added 47, 108, 190 (sans commercials and intro)

#37893 Score: 0
    wumblymumbly
    Participant
    4 pts

Hey @AmishComputerUser, I saw your message about commercials. I just made a similar thread about doing something to improve the audio. This is the thread: http://lovelinetapes[.]com/community/topic/commercials-in-shows/#post-37871. It would be great if you would give your input.

#38363 Score: 0
    deluxereverb
    Participant
    3 pts

Is there somewhere to listen to the old files? This Giovanni guy sounds like he has done a lot of work for this website. I applaud that. However, I’m simply not interested in the history of what it takes to compile tapes of the episodes.

This post has received 1 vote up and 1 vote down.
    #38414 Score: -1
    Giovanni
    Participant
    8 pts

Every file is my file, all of it. If you choose to listen to substandard versions of my previous work, knock yourself out. If you want board captured official tapes from the studio they’re here too. I haven’t even scratched the surface of replacing my old work here, so your request is moot and intended to subvert my efforts, but you can’t as all loveline on the internet is thanks to me, “sounds like he’s done a lot” nope, all, done it all.

In fact all of comedy podcasting is thanks to my efforts, you’re welcome!

This post has received 1 vote up and 2 votes down.
    • This reply was modified 3 years, 7 months ago by Giovanni.
    #38419 Score: 2
    Giovanni
    Participant
    8 pts

I think what you’re complaining about are the intros? Those files were not supposed to be uploaded here with intros, I was required to record those by podcastone in order to then be allowed to do 3 years of free labor, 12-16hrs per day of work to get access to the lost tapes, 1,000+ episodes that had been missing for 20+ years.

Other fans who frequent this site uploaded those without removing the intros, which is against my wishes, I’m in the process of re-remastering those files to share here.

I did not add intros as an ego stroke or to attach myself to the show, I was literally forced to do them and then take years of abuse from “fans” with the same sentiment you’re presenting which has already been addressed in this very thread, which could have been resolved if you simply read the previous posts, the very few posts in this thread.

The complete collection of loveline when finished will not have me on it at all, it will all be shared here, each episode takes 3-25+ hours of my life to recover, the physical tapes are literally covered in my blood, sweat and tears in some cases. It’s brutal, lonely work and the irony of your request is simultaneously insulting and frustrating as I’m trying to deliver exactly what you’re requesting but I literally cannot work any harder nor put more time in.

I’m trying!

This post has received 2 votes up.
    #38427 Score: 0
    proudcdnguy
    9 pts

Just so we’re clear, I was never made aware that it was against your wishes to post (CLL) episodes that included intros to LLT. I uploaded them for the benefit of this community but only thanks to all your hard work. In many cases, show pages had to be created as they hadn’t been made available before you released them.

In any case, I have no interest in taking credit for anyone’s work only to make this site even better!

#38431 Score: 1
    deluxereverb
    Participant
    3 pts

I don’t believe I was complaining at all. I simply asked if there was access to the files without the intro. I don’t know what podcast one is, but it sure is important to Giovanni.

#39541 Score: 1
    AmishComputerUser
    Participant
    5 pts

I have no idea why, but the thread you linked me was locked. I have no idea why someone would lock a thread on this forum, but whatever…

I haven’t checked this forum for a few months, because for a long time I felt as if I was the only one here. Now that I see there are others, I renew my offer to help. I don’t mind opening up shows in audacity and taking out commercials and intros. But, I’d hate to be the only one doing that. I’d love to be part of a team.

#40363 Score: 0
    kf6foz
    Participant

Gio, just an FYI… I noticed that the Episode #1366 on this site is an identical, less quality and incomplete recording of your PodCastOne #1369 which is complete…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.