Looking for clip of one of funniest loveline moments

Topic Looking for clip of one of funniest loveline moments

Home Community General Talk About Loveline Looking for clip of one of funniest loveline moments

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    mohplaya
    Participant
    1 pt

In the clip I’m trying to find, a woman calls in and says her husband has a hard time getting off. She suggests , her brother who is a doctor, might be able to check him out and see why he isn’t getting off. This turns into an epic funny moment, where drew says, no no no, just have him see a regular doctor. And Adam/Drew riff on the husband talking to her brother whos a doctor and how that would go. “uh , i’ve been banging the bejesus out of your kid sister, we’ve tried everything. She has the big O! And she’s a squirter, I don’t have to tell you that. Anywayyys, I’m trying to get the ol’ dork going..” This is as much as I can remember about that call, but its one of the hardest times I’ve heard Drew and Adam laugh at the same time. Anyone know where I can find this call or clip?

This post has received 1 vote up.
    #37440 Score: 0
    proudcdnguy
    9 pts

Can’t say I remember hearing this one but will continue to look out for it. Can you provide us with an approximate timeline (month or year)?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.