Help me find this episode?

Topic Help me find this episode?

Home Community Help Me Find… Help me find this episode?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    madmadr

Hi guys

Im looking for an episode from the early 2000s.
    There were two quite memorable callers on them. The first was a Southern girl from Tenessee whose accent Adam makes fun of and I think he makes her repeat lines from the Beverly Hillbillies?
    Second memorable caller was a girl who had been released from prison for assaulting an officer then she claims she was raped blindfolded by 4 guards at the same time? I can remember Adam and Drew were convinced it was bogus. I am certain that this is in the same episode!
    Hope anyone can help :))

#11909 Score: 0
    AmishComputerUser
    Participant
    5 pts

I know exactly what you’re talking about re: the first call. I’ll keep an ear open for it, and when I hear it again I’ll make a note and report it.

#11910 Score: 0
    madmadr

@AmishComputerUser wrote:

I know exactly what you’re talking about re: the first call. I’ll keep an ear open for it, and when I hear it again I’ll make a note and report it.

Managed to find them both but they were separate episodes. Thanks though!

#11911 Score: 0
    proudcdnguy
    9 pts

@madmadr wrote:

@AmishComputerUser wrote:

Managed to find them both but they were separate episodes. Thanks though!

Which episodes did you find them in?

#11912 Score: 0
    madmadr

Hi sorry for the late reply.

The episode with the girl with her wild prison story was 1st March 2001 at around 8 minutes in
    The one with the girl with the very Southern accent that Adam makes fun of is on 20th March 2001 and starts around 6 minutes.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.