Classic Loveline vs LovelineTapes

Topic Classic Loveline vs LovelineTapes

Home Community General Talk About Loveline Classic Loveline vs LovelineTapes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    loudquietloud
    Participant

Was a huge fan of the classic loveline podcast and after being super bummed about it going away, found this site. Is there anyway to figure out what was curated on the podcast and only download those episodes from this site?
    If I could at least find a list of episode numbers I could even write a script to pull those ones.

#40824 Score: 0
    Giovanni
    Participant
    8 pts

I’m adding everything from the cll feed here, but I have to remaster them all from original source files for a variety of reasons.

Everything from January until March 1996 has been replaced. I’m working on swapping out the rest of 1996 presently.

CLL never truly died, due to that feed ending I moved the work over to my main podcast feed, right now I’m into October of 2002.

Search G.I.O. Get It On, on your preferred podcast app.

Also Check out
    “The Love Between The Two Hosts” on youtube, most of 2000 is available in video with some of the most legendary moments.

#40827 Score: 0
    Giovanni
    Participant
    8 pts

In the CLL feed we only released CLL #68 through #612, though many files were skipped due to length, this site has most of the same sources for the non officially recorded shows, the same files that were edited and included in the CLL feed. I’m currently remastering and editing everything together to create the most complete collection in the best audio quality possible.

Adam did 2635 episodes of the show and we should have over 2300 when all of the work is done, the CLL feed did not include the episodes we have from the first 67, those are all available on this site and the definitive versions have been uploaded as well.

#40821 Score: 0
    Giovanni
    Participant
    8 pts

I’m adding everything from the cll feed here, but I have to remaster them all from original source files for a variety of reasons.

Everything from January until March 1996 has been replaced. I’m working on swapping out the rest of 1996 presently.

CLL never truly died, due to that feed ending I moved the work over to my main podcast feed, right now I’m into October of 2002.
    http://feeds.feedburner.com/giogetiton

Also Check out
    https://youtube.com/c/TheLoveBetweenTheTwoHosts most of 2000 is available in video with some of the most legendary moments.

#40822 Score: 0
    Giovanni
    Participant
    8 pts

G.I.O Get It On

Also Check out
    LoveBetweenTheTwoHosts – YouTube most of 2000 is available in video with some of the most legendary moments.

#40823 Score: 0
    Giovanni
    Participant
    8 pts

I’m adding everything from the CLL feed here, but I have to remaster them all from original source files for a variety of reasons. They’re now in much higher quality.

G.I.O Get It On

Also Check out
    LoveBetweenTheTwoHosts – YouTube most of 2000 is available in video with some of the most legendary moments.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.