Anyone ever meet Adam or Drew before?

Topic Anyone ever meet Adam or Drew before?

Home Community General Talk About Loveline Anyone ever meet Adam or Drew before?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    3 pts

Just a question out of curiosity 🙂 Any stories?

They were my surrogate parents growing up and it’s definitely on my bucket list to meet them both one day.

#34173 Score: 0
    Ddumas1008
    Participant
    1 pt

I saw Adam do his podcast live in Chicago last year. Wasn’t the same, but it was fun.

#35744 Score: 1
    chickenStickets
    Participant
    3 pts

I was in the studio April 4, 2003 for playmate Laurie Fetter’s appearance. The guys are pretty much what you’d expect. Adam rolled in seconds before the show started. Drew was already there when I walked in the door around 9:50. Drew was super welcoming and spent a least one break talking to callers “off the air” because he was worried about them. Adam was exactly the Magnificent Bastard you tune in for. He spent at least one break talking to me about the size of Laurie’s “jugs”. I took Adam a pie and he seemed to appreciate it, even though it was rather second rate. I still regret that I didn’t have time to find a really good one.

This post has received 1 vote up.
    #35746 Score: 0
    chickenStickets
    Participant
    3 pts

While I’m on the topic of Loveline encounters: I ran into Poorman in 2001. I was doing some volunteer tutoring at a junior high in the SF Valley. One day, a came across a disheveled guy sleeping on a sofa in the school gym. It turned out to be none other than Loveline creator Jim “Poorman” Trenton. I was in a bit of a hurry, and never got a good explanation of just what was going on. Still, it was a fun random encounter for a LL fan.

#35791 Score: 0
    mdbess
    Participant

I met Drew after he spoke at my college around 10 years ago. He was nice, but I didn’t really have much time to interact with him.

#37265 Score: 0
    apurelife
    Participant

I did, after an event. Drew was incredibly focused, curious and gave me his total attention (for no reason whatseover, I’m not that interesting). He really does give you the impression he cares and is interested in you. If I didn’t believe it was genuine it would be downright sociopathic.

He tried to get Adam interested in me too (I was travelling from Canada), but Adam was way more interested in keeping the line moving. Not unfriendly… in fact Adam was quite friendly. Just obviously had a huge line to get through and take photographs with.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.