Anderson/Stryker confrontation

Topic Anderson/Stryker confrontation

Home Community Help Me Find… Anderson/Stryker confrontation

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    AmishComputerUser
    Participant
    5 pts

I know it falls outside of the time frame usually discussed around here, but I have GOT to hear this confrontation. I’ve been Googling, but been unsuccessful. I read about it on the staff bio page…

Shortly after Stryker’s famous unintentional “outting” of Lindsey Lohan (by asking her how long she and his long-time friend and mentor DJ Samantha Ronson had been “together”), he was talking about the incident when Anderson began dropping in recordings of Drew saying “You’re a lesbian.” Stryker, who’d gotten some backlash over the incident, angrily shouted “ANDERSON!” and warned him if he didn’t stop it, Stryker would come in and break his sound-machine. Anderson, being Anderson, could not help himself, and played one last drop of Drew saying “You’re a lesbian!” Stryker immediately then ran out of the studio into Anderson’s booth, but not knowing how the machine worked, just smashed the keyboard. They later made amends over this confrontation and Anderson admitted he’d gone a little too far.

#34722 Score: 0
    AmishComputerUser
    Participant
    5 pts

NO, huh?

🙁

#37465 Score: 0
    proudcdnguy
    9 pts

I came across this one just a few days ago… I’m on the case!

#39728 Score: 0
    blindaudio
    Participant
    1 pt

Ok, I got it. I believe the date is March 2nd, 2009. Papa roach were the guests. The show is on lovelineshow.com

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.