‘All the Shows’ page could use some UI updates

Topic ‘All the Shows’ page could use some UI updates

Home Community Site Issues ‘All the Shows’ page could use some UI updates

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    gslaughl
    Participant

Hi! I’m a pretty experienced web dev and a huge Loveline fan. This site is amazing, you did a great job with it! I’m sure you guys must be aware, but on the ‘All the Shows’ page, all the metadata about each show is dumped out, instead of just the info you’d actually want to see (like maybe a description and who uploaded it). It makes it harder to visually parse through the episodes and find what you want, and just looks cluttered and overwhelming. This seems like a pretty easy thing to fix, and I’d love to just do it myself, if you guys have a repository I can submit some code to.

There are probably some other design tweaks I’d like to make, if that’s something you’d be open to. E.g. some areas have black text on dark backgrounds, which is hard to read, and I think a single-column text-layout would be a lot cleaner-looking than the three-column layout in some parts of the site. Those would probably be simple CSS tweaks.

Hope to hear back from an admin, I’d love to help out making the site even better!

#45763 Score: 0
    gslaughl
    Participant

Never mind, looks like you guys fixed the main issue! Nevertheless, I love the site and would love to be able to contribute in some way 🙂

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.