Adam’s Dad Was A Psychologist?! Unbelievable.

Topic Adam’s Dad Was A Psychologist?! Unbelievable.

Home Community General Talk About Loveline Adam’s Dad Was A Psychologist?! Unbelievable.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    GUNSLNGERofZION
    Participant
    1 pt

As a professional psychologist, I still can’t believe to this day that Adam Carolla’s dad was a professional psychologist/therapist who helped clients become healthier individuals both emotionally and in their relationships… when all I’ve ever heard Adam say about his dad are about the countless situations and interactions between the two of them where his dad behaves in ever increasing mindboggling EXTREMELY unhealthy ways that defy logic and that one wouldn’t even expect from someone who had significant brain damage let alone someone who was a trained mental health professional for most of their life. And I know these accounts of past experiences are as accurate to reality as can be and without selective editing or embellishment because I know how completely open and honest Adam is about all parts of his life even when it’s unflattering to him. I also know if there was any sense to make of his dad (& mom’s) inexplicably unhealthy behavior that Adam would be the first to point it out–but often he’s at a loss for words.

I can’t imagine ever doing any of these things to any of my children especially knowing everything I’ve had to learn over the years in order to be a good psychologist. Baffling. Just baffling.

#72208 Score: 0
    webdesignservice
    Participant

It’s truly baffling that despite being a professional psychologist, Adam Carolla’s dad displayed extremely unhealthy behavior, as recounted by Adam himself, which defies logic and contradicts his training in mental health.

#73107 Score: 0
    GUNSLNGERofZION
    Participant
    1 pt

Also, how did no one ever report him to the state licensing board regarding any of these crazy unhealthy behaviors especially considering the multiple decades that Adam’s been openly sharing these experiences with a massive radio & podcast audience; but I don’t have a psychologist license for California so maybe their “ethics” and standards for mental health professionals is um…shall we say lax lol.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.