Adam and drew pretend to be call screeners

Topic Adam and drew pretend to be call screeners

Home Community Help Me Find… Adam and drew pretend to be call screeners

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

im thinking of an episode where adam and drew pretend to be call screeners and tell a very young caller that Adam loves it when people say they are big fans.

So basically what happens is adam and drew bring up a call from a young boy (probably 11 or so) who doesnt realize hes on the air. The boy asks them when they’re going to let him talk to Adam and Drew. Adam then pretends to be a screener and asks the kid if hes a big fan of Adam and Drew. The boy says he just listens sometimes. So Adam then tells him that he needs to tell the host that hes a huge fan because the host loves to feel famous. So the kid promises to do that. After commercial Adam comes back with a done-up radio host voice and brings up the kid again and asks if the kid is a big fan. This goes on for like 10 minutes and is really funny.

Does anybody else remember this call? I think it was sometime after 2002. Its been driving me crazy for years not being able to find this episode.

#11615 Score: 0
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    1 pt

Grr. I know the call you’re talking about, but can’t find it.

#11616 Score: 0
    pastahero
    5 pts

12/22/2003, at 42m. There’s a Youtube clip of that call and I’ve played it at least a dozen times since finding it.

#11617 Score: 0

OH Awesome. Thanks!

#11618 Score: 0
    panaqua
    Participant

I think the kid was on to it and played along after the first “return” to call screener Adam.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.