Wow, I thought there;d be more people here.

Topic Wow, I thought there;d be more people here.

Home Community General Talk About Loveline Wow, I thought there;d be more people here.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    chekhonte
    Participant

I’m kind of sad. This show had such a strong impact on me back in the early 2000’s and assumed that now that classic loveline is gone, the radio show had it’s last episode and nearly all of the torrents have dried up, there’d people talking about it in these end of days.

Listening to the final episode was really cathartic remembering all those stories and consequently all my old memories of my life that are tied to those shows.

Anyway, to anybody that stumbles on this, tell a story now that the show’s over.

#11896 Score: 0
    AmishComputerUser
    Participant
    5 pts

To me, the show ended when Adam left. You can’t replace Ponch with Bobby Nelson. You can’t even replace David Lee Roth with Sammy Hagar. And, you can’t replace Adam with anyone.

Adam and Drew were a perfect example of the saying “The whole is greater than the sum of its parts”. These two had a natural chemistry that I don’t think we’ll ever see again from any two people in our generation. I can’t believe the show went on a whole decade without Adam. In my mind, Loveline WAS Adam and Drew. Without both of them, it just didn’t work.

My tirade offers exemption for guys like Dr. Bruce who would occasionally fill in. I liked Dr. Bruce.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.