Two suggestions

Topic Two suggestions

Home Community Wish List Two suggestions

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    AmishComputerUser
    Participant
    5 pts

I recently found this site, and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! Thank you so much for it.

I have to suggestions to make it even better:

First, add a rating. We’re asked to rate the show itself, but perhaps there should be a second rating where we can rate the audio quality and completeness of the show (some aren’t all there, unfortunately).

The other thing I’d like to see is an inventory of what songs are playing coming out of the commercial, similar to how the calls are cataloged, but not quite as detailed. Like “3:07, Numb by Linkin Park” or something along those lines.

#11835 Score: 0
    spinfly
    Keymaster
    7 pts

Interesting thoughts.. I’ll consider for the next release (sometime this spring/summer).

#11836 Score: 0
    AmishComputerUser
    Participant
    5 pts

Thank you…and thank you for this site. The older you get, the more you have to leave behind. We all have things from our past that are gone that we don’t think should be, or life happens…like Adam leaving the show. This site is making me feel as if I’ve been given a part of my youth back. I’m reliving some of my favorite Loveline moments, and experiencing new ones (I didn’t get to hear EVERY show live as it happened from 95-05.)

Thanks again

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.