Thank you!!

Topic Thank you!!

Home Community Kudos Thank you!!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    cityaudioprojects
    Participant

I’m 31 and began listening to Loveline late 97/early 98. Used to listen to it almost every single day it aired – I was on the east coast so would hear the previous day’s show. While I no longer have any recordings, I used to record them often as I would typically fall asleep (early school start the next day) and would listen to the rest of the show I missed on my Walkman at some point during the trip to school, haha!

I now live in Mexico in a remote beach town that is completely off the grid. We only get internet a few hours per day and to be able to download some old school episodes – some of the best talk radio that is out there (I hate political talk radio) – it makes my days fly by with laughter and entertainment. Painting project? Loveline episode! Spreadsheet work? Loveline episode. Dominoe game with friends? Loveline episode is in the background.

Thanks for all the hardwood you do to maintain this site. I plan on visiting for years to come – what a great resource. Do you plan on keeping it online forever? I hope! I’d be happy to contribute a year’s hosting or some kind of donation to help. Just let me know!

Gratefully,

Tom 🙂

#11852 Score: 0
    spinfly
    Keymaster
    7 pts

Awesome! Send us a postcard!

While we’d love to take your donations (personally, I am deep in the hole from this project), we’re not allowed to for legal reasons.

Keep enjoying the site!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.