Random Episode

Topic Random Episode

Home Community Wish List Random Episode

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    jdbuchan1
    Participant
    1 pt

Hello mods! Awesome new site design, doing the lords work.

Anyways, I really liked the random episode functionality on the old site, anyway to implement this (or maybe I’m not seeing it)?

Thanks!

This post has received 1 vote up.
    #33738 Score: 0
    spinfly
    Keymaster
    7 pts

Hmm, wasn’t sure it was useful, so I replaced it with the Daily Show option you see now in the sidebar. That way, everyone has the same show to watch and discuss each day.

I think it would be a little clunky to have both a random show and a daily show. Which do you think is better?

#33792 Score: 0
    ndj02006
    Participant

Site looks awesome! I also really liked the random episode functionality, it was great for listening to several shows back-to-back at work, especially since I’ve gone through all the top rated shows multiple times already! When one episode is done (or Adam wasn’t funny that day…), it was nice being able to just reload the page and click for a new one.

Thanks again for all your hard work!

#33798 Score: 0
    spinfly
    Keymaster
    7 pts

Hmm, if the demand is there for a random show, I guess I can add it back. Do we just want to see another dark player box at the bottom of the sidebar?

#33818 Score: 0
    ndj02006
    Participant

That would be great!

#35419 Score: 0
    spinfly
    Keymaster
    7 pts

Ask and you shall receive!

There’s now a “Listen to a Random Show” box on the sidebar of every page. Just reload the page for a new show.

Enjoy!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.