Poop bathtub?

Topic Poop bathtub?

Home Community Help Me Find… Poop bathtub?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    foodfight
    Participant
    2 pts

I remember an episode where a guy called in about how his girlfriend never let him over to her house. I want to say that he actually ended up breaking into her house to see what was wrong and found the bathtub in the bathroom was full of poop. Am I crazy or was this actually a call?

This post has received 1 vote up.
    #34041 Score: 1
    trlongwell
    Participant
    1 pt

I remember the episode, too, but I think that one might have been on the TV show.

#35063 Score: 1
    NoNotAlright
    Participant
    3 pts

No it wasn’t on the tv show, it was on the radio. The guy stole his girlfriend’s house key out of her locker or something. Then made a copy and snuck in when they were out of town.

#35382 Score: 1
    pastahero
    5 pts

This was real. There was an ‘update’ call on the 1997 Catherine Bell show, so the original must have been not too long before that.

#36946 Score: 1
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    1 pt

Lol this is amazing, this needs answers.

#37261 Score: 0
    proudcdnguy
    9 pts

At 30:22 of the Catherine Bell show (CLL #559 – November 19, 1997), Adam says that a guy called the night before (CLL #558 – November 18, 1997) claiming his gf never let him into her house. He made a copy of her apartment key and, when she was out of town, went to her apartment with a friend. They discovered a bathtub full of feces. Sadly, I listened to partial of #558 and that call was not there.

UPDATE: I will be uploading the full episode of #558 in the days to come and will isolate that call for you in a YouTube video.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by proudcdnguy. Reason: Update
    #37285 Score: 1
    proudcdnguy
    9 pts

Here you go! https://youtu.be/D84V_-9c_oA

The full .mp3 will be made available soon.

#37293 Score: 1
    foodfight
    Participant
    2 pts

Omg thank you! This brings back so many memories.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.