pierced penis amputation call

Topic pierced penis amputation call

Home Community Help Me Find… pierced penis amputation call

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    FrickyWeaver

I’m trying to find one of the most disturbing calls ever…
    I have not been able to find it on the site, no idea the year or who the guest was.

A guy calls in with his story, as a warning to all the kids; don’t pierce your penis.
    Apparently his got infected and by the time he got around to going to the doctor it was too late.
    They had to amputate his entire unit and scrape out a lot of the pelvic wall or something to that effect.
    As I recall, the guy was otherwise intelligent, and dealing ok with living without a penis.

Dr. Drew then went on a long tirade about how dangerous it is to stick needles in your junk, using the caller as a prime example of how horribly wrong it can go.

Anyway, it was a fascinating call. Any help tracking it down would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

#11606 Score: 0
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    1 pt

Wow. I don’t remember ever hearing this call.

#11607 Score: 0
    FrickyWeaver

It’s possible it was a Stryker filling in episode

I vividly remember Drew’s reaction but I don’t remember Adam’s at all and surely he would have had plenty to say about a guy getting his genitals removed after a botched piercing.

I’m kinda new to this site, does it not have Pre 2005 episodes where Stryker filled in for Adam?

#11608 Score: 0
    Giovanni
    Participant
    8 pts

It’s post Adam era, I think it’s even 2007, Stryker was hosting.

I heard in Hawaii, it could be 2006 with Anderson but it’s definitely after Adam left.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.