New Site! It's Awesome!

Topic New Site! It's Awesome!

Home Community General Talk About Loveline New Site! It's Awesome!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    empireofrain
    Participant
    1 pt

I’ve been visiting this site on and off for years. My goal is to listen to every episode start to finish (that is, the ones with Adam) and it would never be possible without this archive. It’s so easy to listen to dozens of episodes and binge for several weeks, take a few months break, and come right back where I left off. I owe this site a LOT. This new “renovation” looks amazing, and just wanted to say thanks for keeping this site going!

This post has received 1 vote up.
    #33823 Score: 0
    spinfly
    Keymaster
    7 pts

Thanks! Enjoy!

#33859 Score: 0
    lorentztrans
    Participant
    2 pts

Amazing work. I hate most websites, but you’ve done a great job with this new version. I’ve driven from Key West to Anchorage on downloads from this site, and I don’t even work with metal. I also owe you a lot.

#33902 Score: 0
    spinfly
    Keymaster
    7 pts

Thanks, bud! It was a lot of work, but I think we have something that really works. Let me know if you have any ideas to make it better!

Stay away from metal and community college.

#33969 Score: 0
    koalanotbear
    Participant

So happy this is back!!! Happiest holiday news

#34625 Score: 0
    Jerry Stone
    Participant

Sorry if I sound ill-informed but what’s with so many 90-second shows? Thank you so much.

#34645 Score: 0
    spinfly
    Keymaster
    7 pts

Have you seen the FAQ?

#35966 Score: 0
    Briantj82
    Participant

I am back into the site now after a long hiatus … hoping to get all the originals start to finish… I go on there, and boom. every episode.. in order, and its easy to download all you have to do is hit the next show button and it goes quick.. Thanks Giovanni for making this so easy.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.