Need help finding something…

Topic Need help finding something…

Home Community Help Me Find… Need help finding something…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sessh
    Participant
    9 pts

I think it was when Adam had his morning show, but during one of them, he went into detail about the circumstances surrounding him leaving Loveline. The contracts, Drew screwing him over etc.. What show was that? Anyone know?

#11797 Score: 0
    Sessh
    Participant
    9 pts

I’m pretty sure it was a TACS show late in the year, October I think, but can’t remember the year. What’s weird is there used to be several recordings of this on youtube and information on it, but it has all vanished off the face of the internet. I used to have the clip I’m talking about, but deleted it thinking I could find it again easily. Now, it’s like it never existed.. to anyone and it figures I kind of need it for something now. If anyone remembers it or finds it, please post here. Thanks. 🙂

#11798 Score: 0
    pastahero
    5 pts

I don’t know about a recording but the story is that they offered Drew something like $1M and Adam like $400K. Adam wanted Drew to hold out so that he had some negotiating power, but Drew pussed out and signed his contract.

#11799 Score: 0
    Sessh
    Participant
    9 pts

Indeed, that’s it exactly. Adam had talked about this in detail at least once on TACS though I can’t even remember what year it was. I used to have a copy of this, but I deleted it thinking I could find it anytime. I find it bizarre that all traces of this have completely vanished off the internet, it seems. I was hoping there would be someone on here who had listened to his old morning show and knew what show I was referring to, but oh well.

#11800 Score: 0
    proudcdnguy
    9 pts

As I’m coming across your post, I just uploaded a video onto YouTube from the Adam & Dr. Drew Show #370 in which Adam provides a detailed account of what happened (and Drew wasn’t there so he was speaking freely): https://youtu.be/GbCziJ8gup4

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.