Kill this bandwidth limit!

Topic Kill this bandwidth limit!

Home Community Site Issues Kill this bandwidth limit!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Helix

The new bandwidth limiter locks up my Internet Explorer, and won’t let me download more than one show per 20 minutes. What gives?!

#11579 Score: 0
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    1 pt

As I understood it, the site would load the full episode every time someone would view a show page. This quickly depleted our bandwidth. This was the best way to proceed.

#11580 Score: 0
    spinfly
    Keymaster
    7 pts

Yes, bandwidth was an issue. The way it’s set up now, you should be able to download one show a minute (as it says).

What version of IE are you using?

#11581 Score: 0
    Helix

As has been mentioned in other posts, the 1 minute timer wouldn’t be a problem, if it worked. For example, at about 12:45pm today, I successfully downloaded 6/27/2000 show, and about 20 minutes later I tried to download 6/28/2000, and when I clicked the download button, it disappeared and didn’t download. I waited a couple minutes and the download button came back. I clicked it, and the same thing happened. I just tried to download it again at 4:05pm and it still wont download. If I wait until tomorrow, it may download, or at least that has been my recent experience. The thing is, I can usually listen to more than one episode a day. :/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.