I wish I still had the tape I recorded

Topic I wish I still had the tape I recorded

Home Community Help Me Find… I wish I still had the tape I recorded

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    JackWaggon

Hi All,

This is my first post here—I recently have stumbled back in to listening to vintage episodes of Loveline. I used to listen a bit in the 1999-2002 era.

I’m wondering if anyone knows of a show or shows where Adam talks about infomercials that starred a guy “Tommy” or “Benny” maybe….it was a “how to make money” commercial, and the guy in the commercial states something like “You want car? You want boat? You will never be like me…” or SOMETHING along those lines. I’m also pretty sure Adam throws in references to Minka “No 1 Asian Big Boob Queen” in this particular story as well.

15+ trips around the sun, and lifestyle choices, have made my memory kind of fuzzy. But I do remember staying up late, hitting the record button on my boombox, and trying not to wake up the rest of my house, busting a gut laughing.

If anyone knows anything about the above story, and could point me in the right direction, I would be very Grateful.

Thanks!

Jack Waggon

#11923 Score: 0
    stuffedtiger
    Participant

The fast money guy’s name was Tom Vu. Adam talks a lot about him throughout the 2000-2001 era. (and maybe later, but I’ve only listened up to the end of 2001)

#11924 Score: 0
    JackWaggon

Cool, thanks. That made my day.

#11925 Score: 0
    proudcdnguy
    9 pts

Check out the August 15, 2000 episode: https://lovelinetapes.com/shows/?id=613&h=MTM2ZGNmNDM

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.