I have Bipolar disorder…It is normal to have very little…

Topic I have Bipolar disorder…It is normal to have very little…

Home Community Get Some Advice I have Bipolar disorder…It is normal to have very little…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

I have Bipolar disorder It is onrmal to have very little desire to hypersexual tendencies when you’re Bipolar. I basically see it (when the urge is gone) as a time to focus on other things (Art,Music,etc.). But if you could trace back the trigger that caused the lack of sexual desire You could perhaps attain a better understanding and not be so hindered by it anymore. With me, it was my fear of getting a woman pregnant I’m responsible when it comes to sex but still, my fear got so bad that I wasn’t even enjoying myself anymore .But when I moved to France that fear was gone! Here there isn’t that mass aura of desperarion that I experienced in the U.S. So basically, I was just petrified to have a child in the U.S. because I never believed that the government cared about working families That and with the lack of mental health coverage (and being Bipolar), I know I would not have survived long J’admire le Francais! L’Amerique devrait apprendre le forme leur humanite, La France he devrait jamais considerer leus avantages comme allant se soi.Cheers!

#10917 Score: 0
    unclepenny
    1 pt

You should call into the current show, might be an interesting conversation to have with Dr. Drew.

#10163 Score: 0
    Anonymous

I have Bipolar disorder…It is normal to have very little desire to hypersexual tendencies when you’re Bipolar. I basically see it (when the urge is gone) as a time to focus on other things (Art,Music,etc.). But if you could trace back the trigger that caused the lack of sexual desire…You could perhaps attain a better understanding and not be so hindered by it anymore. With me, it was my fear of getting a woman pregnant …I’m responsible when it comes to sex but still, my fear got so bad that I wasn’t even enjoying myself anymore….But when I moved to France that fear was gone! Here there isn’t that mass aura of desperarion that I experienced in the U.S. So basically, I was just petrified to have a child in the U.S. because I never believed that the government cared about working families…That and with the lack of mental health coverage (and being Bipolar), I know I would not have survived long…J’admire le Francais! L’Amerique devrait apprendre le forme leur humanite, La France he devrait jamais considerer leus avantages comme allant se soi.Cheers!

EDIT: Removed possibly spam links. – lordoftheview

#37930 Score: 0
    TerminallyChill
    Participant

commonly borderline personality disorder is diagnosed as ‘bipolar disorder’. actual mania / hypomania (the key hallmarks of bipolar disorder) last for days at least. having intermittent tendencies throughout your day is more characteristic of borderline personality disorder. I don’t know your full story and this is not a diagnosis or anything, just mentioning it off hand and hoping more people get clarity about this distinction.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.