Four Suggestions (Web Code, Caller Tagging, Call Log Topic)

Topic Four Suggestions (Web Code, Caller Tagging, Call Log Topic)

Home Community Wish List Four Suggestions (Web Code, Caller Tagging, Call Log Topic)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    1 pt

I have four suggestions. One, change the link on the main site to the forum to open in a new tab.

Two, redo the call tagging. As it is, a new “window” opens up. You can enter the information, and as long as you don’t enter the “end time”, you can click “cancel” to close the window without losing your information (if you wanted to rewind or fast forward or something). What if the call tagging was built unto each page. No pop out. That way we could fast forward or rewind or whatever, and not have to close the window.

Also, maybe a “chained” feature, where if you tag one call, as soon as you submit it, it automatically adds the beginning time for the new call. Or if we keep the current system, we could add a “submit and new” button, which would submit the call, but not close the window and would automatically fill in the new beginning time. So you’d have three buttons. “Submit” which would submit the call and close the window, “Submit and New” which would submit the call, but not close the window, and “Cancel” which would close the window but not submit a call. Not sure how that would work. Or if it’s even possible.

Lastly, please add a “rant” or something option for the call topics. If you want the rants listed, that is. Might be useful if someone wants to skip to a rant.

Eh. Just ideas.

#11577 Score: 0
    spinfly
    Keymaster
    7 pts

1. Was going to do that eventually, but wanted to give our frequent users enough time to look at messages that were posted on the old board and read the instructions for using the new board. I’ll be making the switch over official pretty soon.

2. Ya, call tagging is a bit clunky. The biggest thing we’re missing right now, I think, is the ability to edit them. I’ll be fixing all of that up soon.

3. That’s an idea, but quite often there is a pause or random banter or a commercial break between calls. I’m not sure that pre-filling the start time for calls would be the best move.

4. Done. Added “rant from Adam” under “other”. Is that good?

#11578 Score: 0
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    1 pt

Sweet. Thanks.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.