Fix everything

Topic Fix everything

Home Community Wish List Fix everything

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Giovanni
    Participant
    8 pts

Can we please get some motivated users to volunteer to help clean up the site, fix dates, add 2min clips of CLL files and links to the podcastone show page for each show, we could then have the most complete collection of dates and information.

I am swamped with free CLL work but I’m willing to help or vouch or whatever you need.

We also now have about 2-3 dozen guest photos that aren’t on the site, taken the night the show was recorded, we could also add those too.

#11853 Score: 0
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    1 pt

I can help. I work nights, so I have the time pretty often. The problem with the photos is that I have to manually resize them before uploading and I don’t have Photoshop at work. So I have to use paint, like a poor person.

#11854 Score: 0
    accordion321
    Participant
    1 pt

I’m absolutely willing to help. I know you probably don’t know who I am but I’ve been using the site for a while. I have listened to nearly all the episodes and have a good sense of what you’re going for, and I understand the importance of getting the little details right.

#11855 Score: 0
    AmishComputerUser
    Participant
    5 pts

I, too, will volunteer to help out whereever and whenever I can. Just found this site this year, and the last thing I want to see is it stagnate or go away.

#11856 Score: 0
    spinfly
    Keymaster
    7 pts

Thanks, everyone. Just to let you all know, the site is long overdue for a migration to WordPress and a new design (which is already done and waiting for me to implement). Once that is done, it will be a lot easier to get folks to help out with the organization of the archive.

I anticipate all of the work being done in the next few months. Stay tuned.

#11857 Score: 0
    proudcdnguy
    9 pts

@spinfly Any update on the progress of the migration to WordPress? I’d also love to help out in any way I can. I’m very knowledgeable with WordPress and some HTML skills necessary to assist.

#11858 Score: 0
    spinfly
    Keymaster
    7 pts

Lots of stuff happening behind the scenes. Nothing to share yet. I’m targeting a new site launch sometime this year.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.