Finally stumbled back in..

Topic Finally stumbled back in..

Home Community Personal Stories Finally stumbled back in..

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

As is the story with most of us on the boards, I found Loveline on my local radio station as a young kid. I remember listening to the Top 40 of the night every weeknight at 9, and one night listening longer and hearing a talk show about sex and drugs. I recognized the host’s voice, as The Man Show had already started, but the Doctor was new to me. It just took one night to get me hooked, and I began to record the shows on cassette nightly.

Sadly, those tapes have been lost throughout the years and so did my memories of the show for the most part. Fast forward to 2010 and I discovered The Adam Carolla Show podcast. I just fell in love with the talk radio format, and obviously Adam’s rants. All that admiration for Loveline from my youth came back ten fold and I’ve been obsessed with learning everything I can about the show! Over the last weeks I’ve been trying to overcome some pretty serious depression issues and thanks to the Classic Loveline podcast feed on PodcastOne I’ve been able to keep positive. Just today I found you guys, and knowing I can get access to even more shows has me giddy as hell.

#11801 Score: 0
    spinfly
    Keymaster
    7 pts

Glad we could help!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.