Favorite year?

Topic Favorite year?

Home Community Your Favorites Favorite year?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    figaro

First time poster on this board. Woohoo!

Anywho, was wondering if any of you guys had a “favorite year” of Loveline, or rather a year that you’ve decided had more of your favorite shows in it than others. While I love most all of the shows for one reason or another, I find myself especially enjoying those from 1998-2000 the most lately. I think that this was before Adam began abusing Drew as frequently, and when it was still more of an even playing field, so to speak. Besides that reason, I just find myself enjoying the chemistry between the hosts during the early years, as opposed to two thousand four and five.

Thoughts?

#11654 Score: 0
    Anonymous
    Inactive
    1 pt

Welcome to the site.

I liked 2004. Adam rants a lot more, and mocks the callers constantly.

#11655 Score: 0
    pastahero
    5 pts

Funny, 2004 is low on my list, since Anderson was absent so damn often. I have a feeling his drug use became a real problem that year. My favorites, in no order:

2001, because it had the dumbest, sickest, white-trashiest callers.
    2003, because there were just so many classic moments. On the downside, that cunt Miriam and a million goddamn “girls who can’t orgasm” calls.
    2005, because Adam and Drew took fewer calls and had longer one-on-one discussions.

#11656 Score: 0
    panaqua
    Participant

2005 is a banner year just for the fact that Ace stopped giving a shit about taking calls.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.